Celebrating New Year, My Niece's Birthday, and Outing at Japanese Tunnel Resort



Despite the total firecracker ban here in Davao City, I, together with my family, my brother and his wife and two children who came all the way from Bukidnon,  still celebrated the New Year with a BLAST.  With their presence, our house came into life again like a firework because ,  my child, Chesska, had a new playmate, her 6-year-old cousin. Both kids ' noise and mess temporarily broke the silence and tidiness of our house, as you know how "hyper" kids are. Also, I was able to chat with my older brother and his wife for the longest time. We barely saw each other due to the distance of our home place, so a holiday like Christmas and New Year allowed us to be complete once again.

Here are the best parts of our New Year Celebration:

1. To make their 4-day vacation worth spending, I brought them over to eat-all-you-can buffet during my mom's birthday on December 29th.


2. On the same day evening later, I strolled my family at the Davao Rizal park. My friends posting Christmas events at the Rizal park over Facebook have convinced me to pay a visit on that place very soon since it's been a long long time that I haven't been there.  Finally, we were able to take pictures behind these colorful and attractive Christmas lights. Our picture is a bit dim though..





3. On the 31st , we went to the mall nearby just to go around and buy cake for my niece for her birthday, luckily her birthday coincides with the New Year. Her family saves time and money. hehe


4. Heart (my niece) blowing candle on her birthday.



5. Finally the highlight of our New Year, January 1st,  was held at Japanese Tunnel.

My husband and 3-year old in front of the Japanese Tunnel swimming pool
From the top view

Mom and my brother together with his family
Japanese Tunnel Swimming Pool
Bucket Challenge (haha!)
Beside the Japanese Tunnel Restaurant
Japanese Tunnel Restaurant Front View
Inside the Restaurant
Entrance of the Hotel and Reception Area
Inside the Tunnel
Replica of a Japanese Golden Buddha
Gold Bars Replica
Japanese Soldiers Statues
Inside the Tunnel
Main Entrance to the Tunnel
Slaves ' Jail
Japanese Tunnel Hotel. This picture was taken during our first visit here.
Hotel Lobby 
Hotel lobby. This picture was taken during our first tour here.


Charges:

Entrance for Adults and Kids ......100.00
Japanese Tunnel ...........................50.00
Hotel Rate......................................2,100 per night with breakfast

Corkage:

Every Viand.....................100.00
Cake.................................300.00
Lechon.............................300.00
Soft drink.........................30.00
Rice..................................100.00

My New Year has been great so far. How about yours?



Contact Information:

D' Japanese Tunnel Family Resort
Hillcrest Subdivision
Diversion Road, Matina Balusong, Davao City
8000 Philippines

Tels +6382 299 0975 | +6382 298 3705











0 comments