Mary Kay Best Skin Care Products Review

Hello Mommies! How are you again? I hope you had an awesome weekend.

Just recently, I talked about the "The Five Essential Steps of Skin Care", (which I suggest you go over this post to provide you a little enlightenment about Skin Care). Before I introduce the Mary Kay products as promised, first, I would like to share with you how I became a Mary Kay Beauty consultant.

Last year, March 2013, I registered as a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant through the convincing beauty of this Mary Kay lady whom I accidentally met at PRC, now my Sales Director. By looking at her beauty, you would not hesitate joining the beauty business. To tell you the truth, I joined it's not because I after the profit from selling the products, it's simply because I would like to grab the freebies (Yay!)- foundation, cleanser, lipstick, make-up. That's all. No more, No less!

No wonder Mary Kay is well-known in beauty business for so many years, apart from it's made in USA, the products do deliver quality results. Yes quality results! For example, the TimeWise Liquid Foundation, does not melt or fade easily on your face, especially when you perspire;  It stays longer, so no need to retouch often; You don't  feel heavy and greasy, furthermore, it covers the flaws of your face. (I swear).

Although not everyone can afford because it is extremely pricey at first, but eventually,  you will realize that is it is cheaper.  Best selling anti-aging cleanser such as Timewise 3-in-1 (P1175)- will consume for 9-12 months; Liquid Foundation, 9 months to 1 year.  Mathematically speaking, you will only invest, more or less 150 pesos monthly. Pocket friendly, right?

I think I have to zip my mouth now (hehe), and start revealing what I've been using.  Let's review first what I'd tackled from my old post, which is the five essential steps of skin care - Cleanse, Exfoliate, Freshen, Moisturize, and Protect. And to address the 5 steps, you may want to look the products I have illustrated below.

1. Timewise 3-in-1 Cleanser (Available in normal/dry and combination oily)
Price: P1,175
Net Weight: 127g
Benefits:
* It is a 3-in-1 Cleanser means Cleanse, Exfoliate, and Freshen
*It has microbeads that gently exfoliate
*It has botanical that tone the skin
*It speeds up the natural renewal process of the skin for smoother, more radiant, younger-looking skin.




2. Timewise Age Fighting Moisturizer (Available in normal/dry and combination oily)
Price: P1,280
Net Weight: 88ml
Benefits:
* It gives 10 hours of hydration
*Accelerates your skin's own natural renewal process for firmer, smoother, younger-looking skin
*It has anti-oxidants that guard against free radicals to help skin look and feel smooth and radiant


3. Timewise Liquid Foundation Matte-Wear. Available in 4 shades. (Ivory 5, Beige 2, Beige 5, and Beige 5)

Price: P785
Net Weight: 29 ml
Benefits:
*It protects the skin from the environment as it evens skin tone and covers flaws for a healthy, glowing, natural look.





4. Mary Kay Sun Protector SPF 35/PA+++
Price: P1250
Net Weight: 59ml
Benefits:
*Protects your face and skin from uneven tone, age spots and other sun damage.



Here's my before(after giving birth - obviously I looked haggard and ugly) and after PHOTOS..




Final Say: 

Beauty starts with a good skin? Agree?  Having a good skin adds confidence. If you are confident, the rest will follow. You feel beautiful. You feel great. You feel awesome. Start investing with your beauty now. Why not try Mary Kay?






Subscribe

Follow Me