Housing Loan Calculator

Disclaimer: This calculator is not from the PAG-IBIG website, however, this calculator is using a standard formula that is often used in a housing loan. 



Thanks for visiting my website!

Before downloading the excel, please help my channel grow by clicking the Youtube Subscribe Button below.   One of the aims of my channel is to educate people who may unaware of this process, that is why I created one of the videos "PAG-IBIG Housing Loan Computation ".  I was surprised that the majority of my viewers are not aware that they can pay off their loan fast by paying the principal amount gradually.  With the help of the loan calculator, it will help you plan ahead and determine your potential savings by making advance payments applied to the principal amount.  Since I want to bless you, I am sharing the excel which you can see the link below.  HAPPY COMPUTING! 😃😉😊

Your single click means a lot to me.







Some of My Videos You May Have Missed to Watch







 



2 comments