Creamy and Special Maja Blanca Recipe for Business with Costing

This is not just a typical maja that you have tasted before.   This maja is creamy and special that I served whenever we had a special occasion in our house. My visitors would always ask me how I cooked and what the ingredients were because it was so tasty and yummy. I would always answer them "secret". But now, I am so thrilled to share with you this special maja recipe which I inherited from my ninang. This is so easy to cook and you can use it for your business. Make sure that you buy the brand that I indicated below to achieve the creamy maja blanca that you are looking for. 


Creamy Maja Blanca Ingredients + Cost

  • 3 pcs coconut .......................................................... P90. 00 
  • Ram Cornstarch .......................................................P20.90 
  • Liberty condensed (big) ............................................P44.00 
  • Alpine Evap (big)..................................................... P57.00
  • Ram Sweet Corn ...................................................... P31.60 
  • Star Margarine Classic..............................................P30.95 
  • Sugar White ............................................................. P16.00 
  • Cheese Small ............................................................ P13.30 
  • Rectangular Small Tubs (10 pcs ) .............................P54           Total = P 327.15 

 You can make 8 tubs at 100 pesos each. 

 Net Profit = P800 - P 327.15 = P 427.85

Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes



Watch the video from start to end for the cooking instruction. 


Don't forget to subscribe to my channel . 

0 comments