Halloween Spooktacular Costume Party

I was hesitant to register my child in the Halloween Spooktacular Costume contest held last week but for the sake of developing my child's social skill, I gave it a try! Unlike some other kids who are very sociable, Chesska doesn't seem comfortable with groups whom she's not familiar with. That is one of the concerns, as a mother, I need to address to.

However, Chesska loves dressing up. While at home, rarely would I see that her closet was well-arranged for she loves pulling her tops and pairing them with leggings or shorts, or whatever idea she has in mind. I admired her creativity! So I haven't had a hard time to dress her up in Halloween costume.

So before we went to the venue held at Gmall Toril, approximately 15 minutes from our place, I had her wear her costume to see how she looks. She made a cute pose while taking pictures of her (costume idea here.) I likewise oriented her that she would be meeting lots of kids later, wearing scary costumes (she was a bit terrified). Read the full story here.

0 comments