Why I Homeschool My Preschooler? Independent Homeschooling 2020

Over the past weeks, homeschooling has been a hit topic by every parent across social media. Many are afraid to send their children to traditional schools due to the fear of COVID-19, so homeschooling is only an option.

If you want to ask my opinion about homeschooling, I made a video (which is against my will since I am not used to facing a camera hehe) to answer some questions from our Facebook page followers.  These are the questions I answered in this video.

✅How to start homeschooling a preschooler?
✅What is the difference between homeschooling with providers and independent homeschooling?
✅ Why I homeschool my preschooler instead of sending her to a traditional school?
✅ What are the things you need before setting up preschool at home?

I hope the video below will give you some thoughts on whether to homeschool or not your child specifically a preschooler during this trying time.


0 comments