Lunch Date with Co-Teachers and Tong Yang Plus Review

A few months ago, I vowed myself not to eat in gluttony and stayed faithful to my healthy diet. Unfortunately, I cheated myself - well it happens sometimes - as my co-teachers whom I have not met for years invited me to eat in Tong Yang Plus. Though my heart is against with gluttony, but for the sake of our friendship, I accepted the invitation. In fact, it's the second time that they invited me. First,  was in Vikings but I refused because I was pregnant that time with my second baby so I didn't want to overeat. My excuse then was still acceptable but at this time I already trapped in the corner, hehe.

Luisa and I arrived very early at the venue and while waiting for our friends, I leisurely took pictures of the surroundings. This is how the table looks like with a hot pot and grilling set-up. I am aware that "grill your own food" is no longer common to some buffet nowadays, but for a first-timer like me, I was impressed!

Since Chesska was already hungry, we decided not to wait for them and we started to eat.  Chesska is super picky when it comes to foods so I was the one who chose the foods for her. Our table is overloaded with a delicious meal and Chesska's ultimate favorites - cake, candy, and ice cream.




To be honest, I no longer eat pork but I just grilled for the sake of picture-taking, lol. It's actually Luisa's grill of choice.









Different Kind of Juices

Dessert Station

Different Choices of Vegetable Salads

Fruits and Filipino Desserts


Make Your Own Halo-halo

Meat Station for Your Grill

Seafood Station



Soup

Ice-cream
My co-teachers
My experience with Tong Yang Plus was superb. As much as I don't want to overeat, the array of foods being served are irresistible. As a matter of fact, I already unzipped my pants as my tummy wanted to pop out. I will surely come back because I have not tasted everything. A rate of 488 pesos is worth to try.
With Friends

Outside the Tong Yang Plus

via: https://www.tongyangplus.com/davao

TONG YANG PLUS, SM CITY DAVAO ECOLAND

ADULT RATE
Adult Weekday Lunch - 488
Adult Weekday Dinner - 588
Saturday, Sunday and Holiday - 588

KIDS RATE
Kids Below 3ft - FREE
Kids 3ft to 4ft - 148
Kids 4ft to 4’6 ft - 288
SENIOR CITIZEN RATE
60-74 y/o - 20% special discount
75 y/o and above - 50% special discount



I will be forever grateful if you subscribe to our YouTube Channel here. Your single click means a lot to me.




0 comments