Reminiscing Our Summer Vacation 2019 in Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon

This is supposedly posted last Summer but I have no time to write for so many reasons. But as the saying goes, never late than never. Right? Since I am in the mood now, I just wanted to share with you our vacation in Manolo Fortich Bukidnon last Summer. Actually, Holy Week Vacations. This was our 3rd time visiting the place with my family. One of the reasons of our frequent visit is my brother is working and living there. He works in Del Monte company which is located in Camp Philips Bukidnon. We love to go there every summer as the weather is cool and relaxing.

Our vacation lasted for one week. See the pictures below where we go from day 1 to day 6.
Camp Philips Compound where Del Monte Employees Live in Colorful Houses for Free

Awed by the Beauty of Sakura Tree - The Cherry Blossom of Bukidnon. Our visit was just in time. 

My brother's house



Day 1 - Cagayan de Oro.  No longer part of Bukidnon. It was just a side trip. 


Day 2 - Del Monte's Club House

Wide golf course of Del Monte


Still Day 2 - Center of Manolo Fortich

Playhouse for Free 






Day 3 - Camp Philips



Day 4 - The Bungalow Restaurant - one of the famous restaurants in Camp Philips, owned by Del Monte


Pinutos Restaurant  - famous in Manolo Fortich

Day 5 - Dahilayan Garden Resort








Outside Dahilayan Adventure Resort





Day 6 - Pineapple Highland Resort - one of the newest resorts in Agusan, Manolo Fortich


This was indeed the most memorable vacation ever with my family.  What I admired about the place is their peaceful community, simple living,  green surroundings, fresh air, friendly people and the list goes on and on. I am looking forward to go back there soon.

0 comments