Happy 9 years at Eden Nature Park and Resort

A month ago, we went to Eden Nature Park and  Resort to celebrate our nine years wedding anniversary. The place is not new to us since we've been here for the third time. First was when Chesska was still two years old then second was during our church wedding anniversary. We build tons of memories here. We genuinely love Eden since the place is cold and peaceful where you can release your stress while in the city.

Just scroll down to see our pictures below.




Add caption









Watch Chesska and Psalm as they explore Eden Garden Nature Resort Playground. 




P.S. I can't update my blog often since I am busy creating vlogs for my children.  Their YouTube channel is Chesalm's Toys and Adventures. Please do subscribe. Your single click means a lot to me.




0 comments