My One Word for 2020

How's your 2019? I hope you had a fantastic New Year with your family.

My one word in 2019 was PATIENCE. In fact, I wrote a blog about this early January. You can congratulate me now because I can tell that I am 70% more patient than I was in 2018 (yay!).

For 2020, my one word is TRUST. I struggled a lot personally last year. If you notice,  I only have a few entries on my blog because I suffered from anxiety. I can't figure out yet the root cause of my anxiety but during my research, it could be rooted from childhood traumas that lingered in our sub-conscious. I can tell you that having anxiety is no joke. You will experience body symptoms that are out of nowhere like anxiousness, dizziness, nervousness and negative thinking. That's why I am careful about my diet. I eat mostly fruits and vegetables because it helps balance our hormones. I also avoid coffee and tea or any foods that contain caffeine. Most of all, I try to avoid stress because it is one of the triggers. That's why my family and I attended FEAST (spiritual gathering of Light of Jesus), every Sunday because praying and worshiping God help me unload my stress.


I don't know what God has in store in me this year but all I need to do is TRUST. Trust His plans. Trust his words. Trust His promises. I know He will heal me in His perfect time!

How about you? What's your one word in 2020?

0 comments