60th Birthday Party Decorations for Mom in a Gold and Black Theme

A couple of days ago, we celebrated mom's 60th birthday. We just made the celebration simple because we couldn't also invite many people due to the COVID-19 health protocol in our city. As a creative gal (I claimed, hehe), I made the decorations myself in a gold and black theme because this is what I saw online after my research. At first, it was a little bit off because I didn't like a black design but when I saw the output, I loved what I was seeing. Mom liked it very much and she was happy with the design.
 



Materials used: 

  •  gold aluminum foil (3 pieces) 
  • black crepe paper (3 pieces) 
  • black balloon (10 pieces) 
  • gold balloon (10 pieces) 
  •  white balloon (5 pieces) 
  • gold table cloth 
  • sliding tape 
  • masking tape 
  • black cartolina (2 pieces)
60th birthday party decorations

60th birthday party decorations for mom





0 comments