Bacillus Clausii - Erceflora

Oh Boy! My daughter, Psalm,  was pooping unusually, about 5-6 times for this day alone. It made me worry because she'd been diagnosed with Amoebiasis a few years ago which all started with a frequent diarrhea that persisted up to 7 days.  I remember what my Pedia said  that if a baby or child has already a history of Amoebiasis, chances are,  this disease would recur.

I got panicked because I didn't  want this to happen again. I hurriedly checked out my article on my blog regarding medications on diarrhea.   Good thing I documented this for my future reference.  Before going to laboratory for stool check, I gave my 4-year old an Erceflora , as home remedy to be administered orally (2 bottles per day).  Please watch the video below the result of her stool analysis and the medication that the doctor prescribed for my daughter. 

 

Watch my Latest Video:  Dahilan ng diarrhea o pagtatae ng bata? Ano ang inireseta ng Doctor at home remedies(erceflora, etc):  


1 comments

  1. Hello maam, pde pud ka mag try og herbal lang. maayo gane naayo na imong baby. thank God.

    ReplyDelete