Psalm Turned One last September

Hello guys!  I now got out from my shell and I hope you miss my post already. I was sick for almost two months and just recovered from some health issues (which I am going to share in a separate post). However, I am not yet completely relieved from my acid reflux as it was my first time to deal with this kind of health issue (eew).

This article has been sitting on my pending posts for a month now because I could barely find a time to complete my write-up as I was soo soo busy then on hunting a yaya, chasing deadlines on my job,  and attending healthy seminar workshops which just finished last week.

So Psalm just turned one last September 19 and we had it celebrated at Mergrande Ocean Resort just a few minutes away from us. Normally, we celebrated birthdays at home for my older daughter, Chesska, but I found it very stressful to wash a pile of dishes, mop the floors and clean the house after the event. So we ended up celebrating outside our home. It was not actually a typical children's party with all the clown, a bunch of children,  exciting games, or whatsoever. It was just a thanksgiving party! Less grand, less stress. More simple, more meaningful, right?

We rented a room for 1, 800 pesos per day. Apologies, I don't have pictures of the entire room, but it has one room with sala and balcony where we put our decorations. Not so fancy!

It's hard to believe that a little baby whom I carried in my womb for 9 months is now a little lady.

Psalm and Chesska's Ninang




My father-in-law who is a former chef cooked all our foods except the lechon. Unfortunately, all of the foods we prepared were food triggers to my acid reflux (poor-self)!




This was the best celebration ever because most of our relatives came despite their busyness and we got to chat casually after a very long time.

0 comments