Preparing for the Christmas Eve

Time Check: 4:40 P.M.

Six hours and twenty minutes left until Christmas, the birthday of our Savior  Jesus Christ is almost upon us. Christmas for me is insignificant without recognizing first the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ. We felt His love through our loved ones or our family. My Christmas is as meaningful as last year because I spent it with my whole family. Before Christmas eve arrives,  here are the things we prepared for.

Earlier, I blew up balloons and set them up on our ceiling, and arranged the gifts and Christmas tree.



Then, my sister-in-law, all the way from Bukidnon prepared the foods for our noche buena. 

We had kinilaw, tilapia sweet and sour, grilled  tuna belly, lumpia, spaghetti, buko salad, and some chocolates and candies for our kiddos.

At 10 p.m. we attended a mass in our chapel, but before that we took pictures.

Me and my family.
My brother and his family.
My mother and all her grandchildren
After church, we had exchange gifts and we ate together our noche buena. This is the best and most memorable Christmas I spent with my family. How about you, how do you spend your Christmas?




0 comments