Goals for 2018

Happy New Year! This post has been sitting on my draft for a month now. That's how busy I am.  I have many things in mind to tell, but I don't really have time to tell it. Well, as my first post for this year, I would like to share with you my goals for 2018. What's yours? Here's mine.

1. Cultivate a much deeper relationship with God.

Action: Continue our Bible-study which takes place every week with our new friends whom I knew from a close neighbor of mine. They are Seventh-Day Adventists though, whereas my family is Catholic but the bottom line is we are worshipping one God. It's not about the religion, it's about Him after all.

2. Create more happy memories for my family.

Action: We do love recreations like spending a night at the new resorts we haven't been before to do away from stress and responsibilities at work or home. In fact, I documented our outings here. I am looking forward to more adventures this year.

3. Pay close attention to my kids.

Action: I am guilty of not paying close attention to my kids even though I am just working home-based. I promise to spend more time playing, reading, and making kulitan with them. 


4. Date my husband once a week.

Since I have already a nanny for baby Psalm, we can already spend a quality time together without the bugs. hehe

5. Love my job even more.

Action: I am so lucky to have found a decent job online with a kind-hearted employer. I promise myself to be more loyal, hard-working and dependable as my act of gratitude to her.


6. Maintain a healthy lifestyle.

Action: Continue my juicing routine each morning and follow the Elite Lifestyle Program which I learned from our 14-day Lifestyle Medicine Seminar. 


7. Save more to buy a brand new car.

Action: We've just actually bought a second-hand car just last week. Yes, we have long planned to loan a new car but paying a monthly amortization per month is an additional burden.


8. Have a closer relationship with friends.

Action: Friends are as important as family. So I will try to reach out to friends more often. 


9. Always practice gratitude.

Action: Stop complaining, instead count my blessings. 


10. Always ready to lend my hand to those who are in need.

Action. I plan to set aside a fraction of our income to people who need money for an emergency.  





0 comments