What I Bought from Healthy Options

I haven't discovered these healthy products until I careered being healthy, which officially started just last year.  In fact, I have been juicing for four months now and it feels awesome to have supplied my body with the proper nutrients it needs. Aside from my juicing recipes taken every morning, I have additional supplements too to get me more healthy and energized. I thought these products are hard to find because I cannot locate them locally.  Until a friend of mine told me that there is a store selling imported healthy products, named Healthy Options,  located at SM.

I wasn't aware that the table salt we used to use is refined and processed which isn't good for our body. While the sea salt (picture below) is purely taken from the ocean and it's rich in trace minerals which are essential for our health.
Price: P171.00
Never had I heard about flax seeds and lentils before but during our 14th-Day Lifestyle Medicine Seminar, they are a good substitute for protein. Since I no longer eat pork, chicken, and beef, I already included them in my diet.
Price: 214

Price: 270

Lastly is the Aloe Vera juice. Based on my research online, aloe vera juice is a good remedy for acid reflux. I usually dilute it with juices and drink every morning.
Price: 570
I must admit that to be healthy is a little expensive. But if there's only one option left in my life, and that is to be healthy, then I would embrace it. Ultimately, I will be the one who can benefit from it.




0 comments