Family Goal: Creating Happy Memories With My Children

Hello, momshies! It's been a month now since my last post, which is an evidence how super dooper busy I am. I wish I had more time so I could share a lot of stories with you guys apart from what I am going to share today.

Anyways, let me start this one.

If you have noticed, most of my blogs this year are about family travel. It's because one of my family goals this year is to create happy memories with my family. Some of the parents today seem to ignore the importance of family bonding as they are too busy with their works. But with us, no matter how busy we are, we make sure to spend quality time with our children. For me, happy memories are more valuable than any material in this world because they last a lifetime.

Husband and I are so lucky to have worked at home because we are able to keep our eyes on with our children. After work,  we can right away bond with them by watching TV together, taking a walk around our subdivision, or simply eating a snack together with good laughs and chats.

Or during the weekend, we take the days off by going to resorts to swim or get in touch with nature to unwind from a stressful week. Here are some of the pictures of our bonding moments with our children in one of the resorts here in Davao.












0 comments