7 Cute Things You Should Know About Psalm

Some years ago, I wrote down about interesting personalities of Chesska and I also decided today to write about Psalm to be fair. I love writing my kids personalities because as a parent it will guide me how to attend their needs based on their unique personalities. Also when they are already grown-up, they will appreciate the things I write about them. I hope so!



Allow me to share some Psalm's cute personalities. Here they are:


1. She Has Nice Eyebrows

To be honest, I envy my daughter's eyebrows because it is thick and well-shaped. It matches well with her tantalizing eyes. 



2. She Is Smiling

Though she's cranky at times, she never hesitates to smile at you. 

3. She Loves To Cuddle Her Blanket 

One of her habits is wrapping herself in a blanket. She also keeps biting her blanket as it gives her too much pleasure. I think it is perfectly normal for her age. 

4. She Does Not Love Swimming So Much

While Chesska never gets tired swimming all day whether sunny or rainy, Psalm is a little fearful when you dip her in the water. She feels cold so easily.

5. She Gets Frightened Easily

She probably inherits this from me. Whenever she hears thunder, eerie sound, or scary stuff, she gets frightened easily and runs fast towards us for comfort.

6. She Is Choosy With Nursery Rhymes

As much as she likes nursery rhymes, she doesn't like watching them over and over again. She will hand the remote control telling us to change the song.


7. She Begins to Fight Back With Her Older Sister

Don't get me wrong but most older siblings are bully, right? Whenever the Ate shouts at her or pinches her, she will not hesitate to fight back. She already knows when she is being bullied. 








0 comments