Psalm's 2nd Birthday at McDonald's, Toril

I almost canceled Psalm's birthday party reservation with Mc Donalds Toril as the assigned crew (whose name I won't mention) messed up the schedule. They were supposed to host Psalm's birthday at the party venue but then another crew accepted another reservation from a big event on the same day. I only availed the mini-birthday-party package (minimum of 10 guests) which is maybe one of the reasons why they prioritized that event over me.  I was hurt knowing how important that day was for my daughter. In spite of that, Psalm's birthday was pushed through.
Cake from Goldilocks
This is what I meant of the mini-birthday-party package. For a minimum of 10 guests, you can avail 10 balloons, 10 hats, 10 loot bags, 10 activity mats plus a party host and candle blowing. For foods, they have four food mixes to choose from depending on your budget.
via: mcdonalds.com.ph
We occupied the play area exclusive for us where Psalm's guests (mostly children) were having fun playing. The area is small and just enough for guests of 10-15.





McDonald's Loot Bags













My experience with McDonald's was not a total blast, but if you are on a tight budget and wanting a simple party, then I would recommend this mini package from McDonald's.





0 comments