Chesska's 7th Birthday and a Feedback of Miyaki's Inland Resort

Before the New Year kicks off,  one of my goals this 2019 is to bring my family to different places and explore whatever gems they may have hidden. Of course, I should start with the local places here in Davao.

So last Sunday was our first outing of the year at the same time Chesska's 7th birthday. We decided to have the celebration on the 13th (supposedly 14th) since her birthday falls on school days. She loves outing twice as much as I do, so we opted to celebrate it here in Miyaki Inland resort, which is more accessible from where we live. Before I give my feedback, I will show first our photos.
Red Ribbon Best-Selling Cake

Can't believe I have already 7-year old








Hanging bridge connecting to the next community (I assumed). Not sure if the resort is safe.


Infinity Pool


Function Hall

Entrance going to c.r. and shower room



Exclusive pool to those who avail their rooms


The river beside Miyaki resort


Location: If you are living in the south, this resort is pretty near. It is just a little hidden and located within a residential area. If you plan to commute, just drop off at the corner Holy Cross, Mintal and tell the tricycle to bring you to Miyaki resort.

Swimming Pool:  The resort consists of two swimming pools. One for day-tour and the other one is exclusive to those who book their rooms. The swimming pool is relatively small as compared to other resorts I've been to. So I surmise,  it will become more crowded during peak days. However, I love the ambiance as it's facing nature which brings a breezy atmosphere.

Facilities: They do have a function hall for special events. They also have plenty of rooms for those who wish for an overnight stay. Space for parking is also enough for several cars.

Price: The entrance fee is 150 per head and the cottage we got just near the swimming pool is P500. As seen on their Facebook page, if you book a slot, they are asking for a minimum of 10 persons. We were only 8 at that time but they did not let us pay the remaining two. Just make sure to book for your event beforehand to reserve the slots.

Foods: As of now, they don't have yet a restaurant. You can bring your food and no corkage at all except for soft and hard drinks.

Customer Service: So far they are accommodating and polite. I have only one complaint, I've seen no staff cleaning the litters around the resort. I also haven't seen a garbage bin near our cottage where we can dispose of our trash. There was also a poop of a dog near the pool and I had to call the staff to clean it off. No security guards to oversee the safety of the customers.

=====================================================================

Our stay was pleasant and enjoyable. We had a great time taking pictures, trekking downhill, exploring the hanging bride which I think one of their main attractions.

If you are planning to book for an event at Miyaki Inland Resort, just call 09126753275 or 233-4716.

0 comments