Super Blessed at 38


Even though my birthday outing was not as fun as I expected it to be (since Psalm kept vomiting after we left the boat as the wave was choppy), there are still many things to be grateful for.  For 38 years of existence, I have been able to get through countless challenges that make my life better and better.  I thank Jesus for clinging on me despite my brokenness. He is ever faithful to me. 

So let me share with you our outing last Saturday.  I was not supposed to celebrate my birthday on the beach but my older daughter wanted to bathe on the beach so I granted her wish (hehe).  We went to Costa Marina Beach Resort in Samal with just family and close Aunt. 


The resort was peaceful by the time we arrive due to  (maybe) the corona virus scare. But we were not shaken by the epidemic. The show must go on. 
The kids enjoyed very much the beach. Psalm this time was still active but 30 minutes later after vomiting, she became pale and weak. She wanted to be carried all the time. So we were not able to swim. 
Most of their tables have no roofs so we moved to tents as it was drizzling at that time.  This is one of the downsides of the resort.



My birthday falls on a love month so whenever we celebrate my birthday outside, it is always expected that we see Valentine's decorations.




We weren't able to explore the place fully because Psalm was not feeling well but I was able to take some pictures of the resort.









Entrance Fee: 200 pesos (adult and kids)
Boat Fare: 20 pesos

0 comments