Valentine's Date at Amiya Resort Residences Club House

I can't believe I was able to post four times this month and I admired my productivity, knowing how hectic my schedule is.  I know blogging is not as lucrative as vlogging nowadays but I love documenting memories. I love to read old posts, reminiscing how my journey was like as a mother. and even as a wife. Aside from that, this blog is my training ground for writing. I am not a good writer though but this a way to hone my writing skills.
Speaking of our Valentine's date, we went to Amiya Resort for dinner. We love this place because aside from it's relatively near where we live, the ambiance is peaceful and soothing.  On an occasion like this, many couples are flocking to restaurants to eat and some have to wait before they can reserve seats. And I hate that!
Good to know that by the time we arrived,  a few people were around so we were able to get a big table. However, it was raining heavily so we haven't round the swimming pool. So we just stayed in their restaurant and listened to the songs of the band performing at that time.




We dined here for the third time already and I can assure you that their foods are affordable and at the same time yummy. Here's what we ordered:

Marinated beef with broccoli for 285 pesos, good for four people. In fairness, the beef was so tender. I love it!
 Imbao soup for 190, good for 4-5 people.
 Lagoon Chicken with French Fries for 280. I can say that it's not so delicious. I should have ordered buttered chicken for my kids.
I am happy to know that there's already an Ice Giant in the restaurant. Ice Giant is known for selling delicious ice creams. We ordered a chocolate ice-cream for 180 pesos. My kids can barely consume it because it's plenty.

As far as the service, ambiance and foods are concerned, I would highly recommend Amiya restaurant. They also have a function hall for weddings, birthdays, or any corporate events.

Amiya resort and residences is developed by the Kisan Lu Lands and Development Inc. You may contact them through their Facebook page or you may call them through this number 09321949719.




0 comments