DIY Fine Motor Skills for Preschoolers

I am wearing multiple hats since Enhanced Community Quarantine began. From being a mother, a teacher of two kids, a worker, a blogger, a vlogger,  and at the same time as a wife.  As much as I want to post all of our daily activities here, my energy and time cannot accommodate them all. But fortunately, I was able to set aside a little time over the weekend for video editing of all our fine motor skills.

To those who do not know yet, fine motor skills are very important for young children. It involves the use of small muscles in the hands like holding toys, feeding themselves, buttoning and zipping clothes, lacing, etc. Thus, they are prerequisite skills before the child can learn to write.

I am excited to share with you some of our fine motor skills we've done in the past few weeks. Just click and watch the video below.  If you haven't yet subscribed to our channel, please click this link and smash the subscribe button. Your single click means a lot to me.

0 comments