My First Child, My Daughter Turns 10

Over the past 10 years, I've been blessed enough to focus on taking care of Chesska. And it’s been a great experience to see her grow from being a clingy baby to a cranky toddler, to a timid preschooler (as she often cried in school), and now into a young lady who surprisingly begins to shine and bloom in her God-given talent. 

I am in awe as I watch her overcome her preschool years, become an independent learner, become a responsible sister to her younger sibling, and most of all enjoy what she loves doing such as creating comic strips, editing animated videos, as well as playing Minecraft and Roblox which I can't relate. 😁😁 

I just can't believe that she's now 10 years old, and for that, I am eternally thankful to God for guiding, blessing, and protecting her up to this day. 

I am thrilled to see what God has in store for her future and I am confident that it'll be amazing. 













Verified


0 comments