Crumbs and Country Food Park - Bukidnon Escapade Part 1

For two years, since the covid-19 outbreak began, we're not able to travel often. I used to go out with my family when I felt stressed at work or I needed to have a mental break. But when the pandemic started, it impacted so much our everyday routine. For example, Chesska, my older daughter, had to stay at home for two years for her online class. Also, our mobility outside our home is limited due to covid restrictions and we couldn't bring our kids when we went to the mall for grocery shopping. Thankfully, when the covid cases started to decline in March,  we right away seized the opportunity to travel with kids.  

We chose Bukidnon because we had traveled here many times before as my brother is working at Del Monte located at Manolo Fortich. Whenever we wanted to have a long vacation, we just stayed at their house. So without further ado, I would like to share the tourist spots we've been to. We visited one of the newest tourist destinations in Kiliog, Libona Bukidnon called Crumbs and Country Food Park.  The ambiance has a country feel as if you were situated in Western Country. I loved the place because it was really a stress reliever especially if you are living most of your life in the city.  The nature, fresh air, and green sceneries are soothing to the senses. Here are our photos below.

























If you are planning to visit here, just use your GPS (hehe) since I didn't really know the exact location. All I had to do was ride in the car while my husband was driving.

Here's the entrance fee:

Adult: P80
Kids: P40
Horseback Riding: P200 (3 rounds)

They are also serving foods if you want to dine. Their restaurant's name is Chelly's Restaurant just within this venue. 






0 comments