Happy 6th Birthday, Psalm!

Just like that! I officially have a 6-year-old Kindergartener. Why does time fly so fast? Time has to really slow down because as she gets older, I get older too. 😀 Kidding aside, I am beyond grateful to see her grow healthy, smart, and unique. Yes, she's unique because when I asked her one time what she wanted to be when she grew up, she said she didn't want to grow up. She just wanted to stay young. She's also a little funny because when I asked her, where do you study (review lessons on language subject)? , she answered I study on the computer, playing games 😀😀😀. 

She used to be shy in the past years, but to my surprise, she can get along easily with her other classmates since she started school. She is confident and loves to go to school every day. During the online class, she loves to participate even if her tongue twists whenever she talks and gets upset when the teacher won't call her. 

I love that her favorite color is purple and loves all things unicorns. At bedtime, she likes to place all her stuffed toys above her pillow while her head is underneath the pillow. She's a bit weird. But I love to see her progress as time goes by. I know that there are a lot of things for her to learn and explore as she grows up. I know God has a beautiful future in store for her. So I claim more blessings, abundance, and a bright future for her, in Jesus name. Amen. 















0 comments