Fifth Year Wedding Anniversary at Seagull Mountain Resort in Buda

While aimlessly scanning my photo album from my computer earlier, I quickly remembered that I failed to blog our getaway at Seagull Mountain Resort which happened last year November! I haven't given much attention to my blog since I actively started campaigning for my presidential bet online. (Glad to know he won by a big margin hehe..) Now, I am back into regular blogging (hopefully).
My Family
By the way, I grabbed a screenshot from my Facebook post, showing our trip while heading to Seagull Mountain Resort in an early, chilly morning dated November 15, 2015. Yeah, a kind of old trip but I assure you my memory is still fresh to detail out our itinerary.


I have been hearing a lot about Seagull Mountain Resort from my friends, much more in social media. I must admit,  though we are natives of Davao yet we have never been to this place ever. Until my husband and I decided to go there during our fifth wedding anniversary last year.

The trip would not be complete without stopping by at one of the Davao's landmarks, Philippine Eagle statue, located at Brgy. Marilog District, approximately 30-minute closer to Seagull. Believe me, the breeze is much colder than our car and home air-condition. Marilog is well-known for cool weather all year round.


As soon as we arrived there, we were mobbed right away by some native children who were selling hand-made products at a very affordable price. The children were unshaken by the cold weather while us were chilling terribly.


This girl was carrying her younger sister, tied at her back with a "malong" while begging us to buy her products. Who could ever refuse from this cute petite girl?


Seagull Mountain resort receiving area where you pay the entrance fee and book for cottages if you wish for an over-night stay.
On the way up for sight-seeing

The resort consists of two swimming pools, one is located at the main resort and the other one where the main source of water is coming from the waterfalls is around 500-meters away from the main. They have their own cab to take you out of the rough terrain going to the waterfalls.
My family while chatting and enjoying the foods we brought in the cottage.
Waterfalls view
Chesska and her cousin, unminding the icy-cold water.
Going closer to the waterfalls for picture-taking.

We didn't stay longer in the pool for the coldness was intolerable. Just imagine that you are dipping in a pitcher of ice-cold water.
One of  the few cottages
One of the few cottages located in the main
Campsite



Another captivating view
Breathtaking view

Reservations Office
Door 2, Braveheart Building, McArthur Highway
Davao City (Fronting Matina Petron or old ABS-CBN Station)
Tel. No.: +(6382) 298-5990
Mondays - Saturdays, 8AM - 5PM

Mountain Resort Office
Tel No.: +(6382) 286-4124
Mondays - Sundays, 8AM to 5PM

Beach Resort Front Office
Tel No.: +(6382) 301-0097 or +(6382) 301-0100
Mondays - Sundays, 8AM to 5PM

Inland Resort Office
Tel No.: +(6382) 286-3233
Mondays - Sundays, 8AM to 5PM





1 comments

  1. We had an amazing event here this past weekend. We had a friend create some custom drink options that the bartenders served throughout the night and the designer easily collaborated with the space at Malibu wedding venues to address her needs.

    ReplyDelete