Sunday Outing at Amiya Residences Clubhouse

When we had our family dinner at Cafe Lagoon,  a few months ago, the swimming pool was still under construction. So we made a mental note to come back here as soon as the clubhouse gets done. That's why after our visit from cafe lagoon, there's not a single event each week that I never visited their official FB page to find out when it would be open to the public. I just stopped stalking their FB page when I got very busy with my work. I just learned very late that Amiya launched its latest facility,  last July.

As much as we want to be the first ones to experience their salt-chlorinated swimming pool, our visit was never too late. In fact, we still enjoyed the freshness of the ambiance, priceless serenity of the place, and the excellent service of the personnel. With just 300 pesos entrance fee, my experience is worth it! Let me tour you around the area.



Lobby

Restaurant

Bar





One of the largest swimming pools in Mindanao


Front of Amiya's Clubhouse 


Sunken Bar

Comfort Room and Shower Room

With a minimum order of 500 pesos, their foods are worth to try. In fairness, their pancake is so fluffy and tasty. Though I did not taste the other foods, Ronan, Chesska, Mama and our friends have all consumed the foods. Means, they are yummy.
Add caption
I really love Amiya clubhouse as much as I love Cafe Lagoon. I am so lucky to have lived in the South where this resort is located because I can easily access the place in times I need to refresh and de-stress. See you next time AMIYA! 





0 comments