Bubble Sensory Play - Introducing Letter B

Do your kids love bubbles? Does mine too. Over a week ago, I incorporated bubble sensory play in teaching letter B. Psalm got excited seeing the bubbles in different colors. It's indeed stimulating to her senses.


Here are the simple things you need to prepare.

1. 1 cup of water
2. 1/2 cup of dishwashing liquid
3. Food Color
4. Blender
5. Mix all the ingredients in a blender. Blend until you get a foamy solution.


I put some toys that begin with letter B. I had her explore the bubbles and asked her where letter B is.  I also discussed things that begin with letter B.

I also asked her what colors the bubbles are.   Sensory play is a great way of keeping your kids busy instead of letting her watch YouTube videos for hours.

Please watch our YouTube video. My video editing skill is now improved (hehe).




I will be forever grateful if you subscribe to our YouTube Channel here. Your single click means a lot to me.







0 comments