Psalm's 5th Birthday in Green Safari Theme

Wasn't it just yesterday when we celebrated Psalm's 5th birthday? Days pass so quickly and I can't believe that I have already two big girls in my family. I have also to accept the fact that as they get older, I get older too (hehe.)

Last Sunday, we celebrated Psalm's birthday. This is the second time that we celebrated her birthday at the time of the covid outbreak. I know, we are all affected by this pandemic but despite our difficult situation around the world, let us remember that there are still plenty of things to be grateful for.  In my case, one of the things I am so grateful for is we are still alive and we are not infected with the virus ever since the outbreak began.  By the way, allow me to share our photos last week.

What I love about Psalm is that she can already decide on tiny things like choosing the birthday theme for herself. A couple of months ago, she often mentioned that she wanted a jungle-themed-like birthday party. She said that she wanted to have a tiger dress and tiger toys so we granted her request. After all, they only become children once.

So, a month prior to her birthday, we busily looked for her dress and birthday decor in Shopee. To be honest, it's difficult to find those specific items in our local malls so Shoppe is always in the rescue. SALAMAT SHOPEE!! In case you want to know the sellers, I place the links below. I swear, what we found on these sellers was pretty and have a nice quality too. I also bought a dress for Ate Chesska so she would not get jealous. 

BUY TIGER COSTUME DRESS HERE

BUY LEOPARD COSTUME DRESS HERE

BUY BIRTHDAY JUNGLE SAFARI THEME DECOR HERE

BUY NUMBER BALLOON HERE

As usual, we limit our visitors to some relatives who are close to us and of course, those who are already vaccinated. 


We just prepared simple snacks from Jollibee since my kids are huge fans of this food chain (hehe). 





Kids usually expect gifts during their birthday party. So we just bought toys and wrapped them in different gift bags. I can tell that she's was pretty excited while unboxing them. 

We also took a picture as a family. As a kid, a simple celebration like this is something she won't forget even she will get old.  A memory that will last a lifetime. 


I hope you enjoy reading my blog post. And if you have questions or comments, feel free to leave them in the comment section below. Have a nice day!

Green Jungle Safari Theme Birthday Party Decoration Ideas for Kids 





0 comments