Baby Chesska's Arrival Really Rocked my World!


January 14, 2012 when baby Chesska finally arrived through CS-section. No words could describe how happy I was the first time I saw her angelic face, and all parts of her body..I said "wow, amazing, thank you Lord".



Being a new mother was the most wonderful event that ever happened in my life. Actually, mixed emotions were felt then.... happy, excited, and a bit scared. Scared to the point that I may not be a good mother for her. I guess, the feeling is mutual to all mothers out there.


By the way, I would like to share with you some of her pictures.
Showing her cute dimple


My baby felt chilly here. She was wrapped well with clothes. Her hair was wet and somewhat sticky.
Opening her mouth so wide, craving for milk.


My baby slept as much as 12 - 16 hours in the early weeks. 

You may want to see some of my posts.

0 comments