1. What Do You Do For A Living?
On the one hand, I love teaching. But on the other hand, I want a job that pays more. I have worked as a General Virtual assistant for almost 6 years now. From Teaching to Virtual Assistant has been a big leap in my career so far.
2. Who Do You Love?Of course, I love my husband, children, mother, brother, and God.
3. Do You Have Enough Money?Since I began working online, I could say that I have enough money as compared to my income in teaching. Unlike teaching, I need to allot budget for make-up, daily travel, and foods. Working home-based, on the other hand, I don't need to commute and groom myself. The great thing is I could work even with messy hair (hehe).
4. Are You Healthy?It's been two years since I stopped eating pork and sipping soft drinks. I have been a semi-vegetarian for six years now (if my memory is right). So I believe that I am now in the pink of health.
5. Do You Think You Are a Good Person?
I don't want to lift my own chair, but YES I am! I am a kind of person who easily gets affected when I see someone on the street foodless and homeless. I also pity animals maltreated by humans. In other words, I am soft-hearted (charoot).
6. How Old Are You?I will be turning 35 on the 9th of February. Thank God!
7. Who’s Your Best Friend?Personally, there are certain criteria to consider someone as "My Bestfriend". One must be truthful, a good listener, and ready to lend her hand without setting any condition. Yes, I do have plenty of friends but I don't know someone whom I can consider as my best friend at the moment. They don't pass my criteria yet.
8. What’s Your Childhood Dream?As a kid, I often dreamt of becoming a Civil Engineer but it did not turn into reality. The university that I was in during college days did not offer engineering courses so I ended up choosing an Education course.
9. How Often Do You Laugh?To be honest, I laugh easily but not as often as during college and teaching days where I was surrounded by friends having a sense of humor. But right now where I am working home-based, I have no one to talk to except my family. But it doesn't mean they are boring, it so happened that we've been facing lots of responsibilities - taking care of our young children, household chores, and job - that have caused us to forget laughing, which is not good at all.
10. What Makes You Smile?Anything that will make me smile.
11. Who’s Your Most Dangerous Enemy?Someone in authority from our Barangay ( previous address) picked a fight with my family and tried to grab our excess lot after our community got burned. But
12. Where Do You Live?I won't give you my exact address but I would say that I am living in a comfortable home with great neighbors and peaceful community.
13. Do You Think You’re Strong?Of all the ups and downs that I had been through in my life, I considered myself as a strong woman. Roar!
14. What Was The Most Important Thing You’ve Done So Far?
When I quit teaching and decided to work at home as Virtual Assistant to devote my time to my family.
When I privately messaged some of Duterte's detractors in Facebook during campaign period telling them to stop spreading lies and defaming our candidate. Eventually, I found out that they were trolls!
15. What Was The Most Stupid Thing You’ve Done So Far?
16. Do You Love Yourself?Yes, I do! You cannot give what you don't have. Meaning, you cannot love others if you don't love yourself first.
If one of my loved ones dies (knock on wood three times). I am not ready for it.
17. What Do You Fear The Most?
18. What Is Your Favorite Word?What's on the top of my head as of the moment is the word "AJA." A Korean term means never give up, or never stop fighting! Whenever there are challenges along the way, I tried my best to never give up.
19. When Was The Last Time You Cried?Oh, I could barely remember the last time I cried because my husband is not quarrelsome (hehe). Maybe when I was watching the documentary news and saw a situation something relatable to my experience when I was younger.
20. What Is The Best Thing That Could Happen To You Right Now?I may win the lottery (lolz).
21. What Is The Worst Thing That Could Happen To You Right Now?
I have been optimistic in life so I am not expecting a worse thing to happen in my life ever. I've always prayed to God to guide me in my endeavors and get me away from troubles and accidents.
I (we) probably have a brand new car and drive the car myself since I don't know how to drive yet now. Perhaps I have a new, small business. Our savings should have contained more.
22. Picture Yourself In 5 Years From Now
23. Do You Regret Anything?If I could only turn back time especially during college years, I might have corrected the mistakes I had made like making immature decisions in life. I won't give much the details. Well. That's why there's a word called "REGRET."
24. What’s The First Thing You Do In The Morning?Drinking lots and lots of water.
25. What Are You Thinking Just Before Going To Bed?A lot of things are actually spinning on my head before going to bed like thinking about the future of my children, talking to God to help me raise my children to become good persons, or what if out of the blue I won the lottery and how would I divide the money.
26. What Was The Highest Point You’ve Ever Been To?The highest point that I've ever been to so far when I climbed 200-step stairs just to see the chocolate hills 360 degrees in Bohol.
27. If There’s One Thing In Your Life You Want To Change Right Now, What Is It?Lack of self-confidence by not believing my potential.
28. What Are You Proud Of?My life had not been a bed of roses as a kid. I proudly finished school with my own effort and successfully got a job which makes my life far better than before. Of course, I couldn't have done that without my husband's help.
29. Sum Up Your Life In One SentenceI am a versatile woman who is ready to do anything for the welfare of my family and children.
30. Name The Thing That Annoys You The MostWhen I see clutters in the house and no one was mindful to clean them up. And when I am distracted by the noise outside while I am in the midst of work doing something very important.
31. What Is Your No 1 Question To God?Why are there poor and rich?
32. Do You Have Secrets?
It is no longer a secret if I will tell you (hehe). Don't get me wrong - I only share secrets with people whom I trust 100% such as my husband. Apologies.
33. What Makes You Laugh?Funny movies. Funny chit-chat. Funny things. Anything that is funny will make me laugh easily.
34. Are You Happy?
Definitely, I am.
35. What is the most significant change you've seen in the world in the last 10 years?This question was asked to Ms. Maxine Medina during the Ms. Universe pageant held last Monday that drew lots of reactions from social media. At that moment when the question was asked, what's in my head was like this.
The significant change I've seen in the world in the last ten years is the fast evolution of social media where people of different races around the world can easily communicate, express their thoughts, share, and receive information which, if used properly, are advantageous to make their life better and more convenient. That's all thank you! hehe