Lockdown Chika and Lockdown Schedule for Kids

Hi Guys! How's your life after the enhance community quarantine? I am sure you got bored already. It's day 13 of lockdown here in Davao City. All the people of Davao City are required to stay at home as possible.  Staying at home is no longer new to us and we are used to it since my husband and I are working online from home. We are so blessed for having this kind of job, however,  we are saddened for other people who are working outside and all of a sudden they lose their job after this outbreak. I believed this coronavirus will soon pass. Let's just hope and pray.

How are your kids, by the way? In Chesska's case, their classes were suspended two weeks ago right after there were cases of coronavirus already in Metro Manila.  Their school canceled already their 4th Periodical Exam.  (One week na lang kulang para makag-exam na sana sila ) COVID wins the race 😁. This virus is super fast to spread but let's stay healthy to avoid infection.

We have no idea when this lockdown would last but let's take this opportunity to help us grow as a parent, friend, wife or husband, and as a believer of Christ. This corona virus humbles the world, reminding us to slow down, become healthy, reflect and strengthen our relationship with our loved ones.   In my case, I use this ample time reading daily devotionals, enhancing my skills in video editing, eating healthy, and homeschooling my children, making sure they are still learning while at home.  That's why I wanted to share this schedule with you which I came across from YouTube channel (I already forgot what the name of the channel but I believed it's helpful) however, I modified it a bit suitable for my 8-year old.


After implementing this schedule, I noticed that my child became disciplined already and her time was spent productively.

I have also sensory play ideas where you can use when children's boredom strikes.  I bet, your children will love these. I hope you find this post helpful.  Feel free to comment below.

0 comments