8 DIY Simple Sensory for Kids

Since we are on lockdown mode due to COVID, kids get bored easily, resort to gadgets and play the whole day, or sneak watching non-sense YouTube shows without our knowing.  Since all classes got suspended weeks ago, I reviewed all the sensory plays and lesson plans I bought 2 years ago when I homeschooled Chesska. Then I thought of using them during their idle time. They find it enjoyable.

Here are the sensory play we created for the past two weeks.

1. Gelatin Sensory Play
2. Bubble Foam Sensory Play
3. Easter Egg Sensory Play
4. Sea Animals Sensory Play
5. Ice Dinosaur Sensory Play
6. Corn Sensory Play
7. Frog Cycle Sensory Play
8. Ice Stamping Sensory Play

Watch the full video below.



Don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel. Your single click means a lot to me. 

0 comments