Psalm's 7th Birthday in Canada

It's actually a super late post! This should have been posted last September but since we just arrived in Canada during that time, I could not update my blog regularly.  As the saying goes, "Better Late Than Never", right? That's why I wrote this blog post.  Every year, it's always my habit to blog about my daughters' birthdays; so whenever I get bored, I just go to my blog and read my previous post.  I love recalling our memories.

Here's what happened during the birthday of Psalm.  I took a picture of her to remember how she looked as she turned 7.  





Then, we took her to McDonald's to celebrate her birthday and order her favorite foods.  We didn't know anyone yet here in Prince George so we didn't prepare a party for her or cook some food. On top of that, we were also tightening our belts as my husband and I were still jobless at that time.
Despite all of that, I thanked God for giving her another year to experience the life she wanted to be. 







0 comments